Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Updates from our Foster Chick Parents!

My Chicks are doing great! 

I love how they drink and scoop up the water with their mouths. I also think I know why people go through food so fast. When the chicks are eating they spill half of their food onto the ground, then when the person goes to clean the cage they pick up the food. After that the food dish is looks sort of empty so they fill it back up. 

I like to watch the chicks run around on the floor while my cat is watching them, trying to figure out what they are. I love when one of us ( my sisters and I ) get up to clean the cage, they all run and fly to follow us. Then we have a whole party of, get the chicks! I just have one concern. 

One of the chicks is getting pecked at and we did not put any nail polish or anything on her.


No comments:

Post a Comment